NASW Seeks Members With Expertise in Long-Term Services and Supports to Revise Long-Term Care Standards
NASW is establishing a task force that will revise the NASW Standards for Social Work Practice in Long-Term Care Facilities, published by NASW Press and last revised in 2003. The association seeks individuals with the following qualifications to join the task force:
• baccalaureate, master’s, or doctoral degree in social work;
• active NASW membership throughout the life of the project;
• substantive professional experience (ideally, at least 10 years) focused on one or more long-term services and supports (LTSS) settings, such as nursing homes, assisted living, and home and community-based settings;
• ability to participate in monthly virtual meetings for approximately one year and to communicate by e-mail between meetings; and
• willingness to collaborate with other task force members to promote quality LTSS and
Task force participants need not be published authors.
If you wish to be considered for participation in this task force, please submit your résumé or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.